Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sew Sweet



Last month I had a bit of sweet sewing to catch up on. First, I had cut out this star baby for Elsa last fall when I made this baby for her little cousin. In January, Elsa could see that I had some "free time" haha, and insisted that I finish it. No problem! It is always such a joy to sew little dollies full of love!

Next, I needed to finish a gift for some dear little twin baby friends of ours.

I'm afraid I got a bit carried away in my enthusiasm and made a whole batch of these little sweeties!

Now I have a nice little pile of baby dolls...I don't really know what to do with them but they sure are cute.



Here are the dollies for the twins, all bundled up in little bags for safekeeping.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Such beautiful babes with angelic faces!

Tammy said...

They are all so sweet. It's so fun to see something this darling come from a simple piece or two of fabric, isn't it?

TCallihan said...

Oh they are just adorable. Kind of makes me want to have a little baby again just so I can have a doll. lol

Linda said...

These little dolls are beautiful Beth, absolutely adorable!

liebchenhut said...

Oh, Beth, you must smile each time you gaze upon your sweet creations...I know I do! :)

* * said...

They are completely gorgeous Beth!
Your talent amazes me!

Susan said...

Such beautiful babies...I know my new granddaughter would love this. You must be such a happy person because the babies faces reflect your personality.