Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful For Family


Today all 37 members of my Bielefeldt family gathered at our home to celebrate Thanksgiving. We couldn't have asked for a more lovely day. The weather was warm and gentle, the food was amazing, and having all the siblings and little cousins together was just priceless.

Uncle Eric brought a bubble machine and all the little girls laughed and chased in wonderment trying to catch the floating bubbles. We finally got them to stay still (relatively!) by lying in a flower shape and singing "fairies!" up to the camera!


I am so grateful for my big family and our closeness and love. I am the oldest of eight, the youngest leaves for his mission to South Africa on December 8th. We are cherishing these moments together as we will not all be together again for two years.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello Beth :)

I love to stop by here and visit:) What a wonderful thanksgiving, so special...

Warmly

Linda

Tammy said...

I love how your family forms a heart with they way they are grouped in the first photo! :)

gin said...

lovely post. The pictures are priceless too.